Monday, January 21, 2013

p.parakeet

i'm so excited; this weekend i opened a shop on etsy! i'm finally doing something with my collection of vintage, selling it! i think i started collecting when i was...12? i got my first piece of vintage from an estate sale when i was 8. my mom wanted to stop in and after a lot of begging she finally bought me a 1950's black velvet dress to play dress-up in! i used to pretend i was marilyn monroe and then last year i wore it to my boyfriend's senior prom hehe


check it out, i have a few things right now with much more to come! 


and you can like my page on facebook:










2 comments:

  1. in love with last photo. such a great details!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection! Very impressive.

    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete